This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Chris Shouse ...
... up close and Personal
1. Chris, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I was born and raised in Salt Lake City Utah. But, I have also lived in Germany, Illinois, Indiana, and Las Vegas. I love Network Marketing as well as Affiliate Marketing!
2. What is your main business?
I am part of a wonderful company named Genusity. I also do Affiliate Marketing for several opportunities.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
When I first became a Realtor the internet was new. As the years past, I got better and better on advertising my listings. I began to also see other opportunities pop up and explored a few. So after I retired it was natural to keep it up. I could never imagine just sitting around and I dislike shopping. LOL
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
The community and advertising opportunities.
5. What is your passion?
Helping people when they need it.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
7. What is the last book you read?
The Wealth Project.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Conversational Hypnosis by Steven P Jones. It has a lot of NLP in it also. My favorite music is Old Country Music. And my most favorite song is "Don't Worry About Me" (Marty Robbins).
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your weirdest habit?
I really do not think I do anything weird maybe I am boring. LOL
11. What is your dream car?
Nothing fancy as long it has all the Tech Upgrades!
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
I would love to cruise around the world.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
To leave my Granddaughter enough that she can choose what she really wants to do, instead of being forced into a job she may not get out of.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Genusity is the most profitable company I have ever worked with!
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
This is a great way to get started and get to know Genusity.
Thank you, Chris! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!