This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Dennis Thorgesen ...
... up close and Personal
1. Dennis, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I was raised in the inland empire 65 miles inland from Los Angeles, the
San Bernadino mountains, San Manuel Indian reservation, and the high desert
2. What is your main business?
3. What attracted me to the internet marketing world?
A financial need that couldn't be met by any other source.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
Getting referrals from IBO citizens.
5. What is your passion?
Helping others find success on the internet.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
I would have to say my favorite hero is in reality a brand. It is the only brand known to have remained in existence since 1,000 BC.
7. What is the last book you read?
Tom Riach's book "Winning big in life and business!"
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Listening to the sounds of nature. No song, no CD player, cassette player and no LP.
9. What is your favorite food?
Angus beef steak.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Moving from office to office as I work.
11. What is your dream car?
1986 to 1988 Suzuki Samari.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Leave my cause well enough off that it runs forever.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
I love what I do so motivation isn't necessary.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
For creating my social cause.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Link buying. When I saw the question I read it differently than most. Today my return from link buying was a 128 percent return on my investment.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
This is the personal brand part of the business and what has the most value to IBO members.
Thank you, Dennis! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!