This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Donald Gaw ...
... up close and Personal
1. Donald, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
We moved to the Louisville, KY/So. Indiana area in 2004. Prior to that I lived for 20 years in Las Vegas, NV. I've been involved in Sales and Sales Training since the 70's.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is Digital Marketing.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
The ability to reach millions instantly.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
It's a wonderful platform for the beginner. It's great for list building, contact management and for testing advertising.
5. What is your passion?
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
7. What is the last book you read?
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
I always have Jazz in the background. Favorite Song though is: Send In the Clowns.
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Making fun of self-important, ego driven people.
11. What is your dream car?
1953 Jaguar XK 120.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Hike the Appalachian Trail.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
Sammy Davis, Jr.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Work and Write and Work and Write.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
As a kind person.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Helping others. We do free training for all our partners each week.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
Click this Link ... because we all need to chill out.
Thank you, Donald! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!