This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Francis Cassady ...
... up close and Personal
1. Francis, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I retired from network engineering from Qwest Corporation, now Century Link Corporation. I'd volunteered for two years with RSVP (retired seniors volunteer program), guardians angels retirement community, Minnesota Responds (public health volunteer), and the Elk River food shelf.
2. What is your main business?
3. What attracted me to the internet marketing world?
I started out just wanting to supplement my pension, but the interest expanded.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
I enjoy honest communication with fellow IBOers. Obviously, learning from marketers who've been around for a long time and know what they're doing.
5. What is your passion?
Health and fitness, writing, and learning.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
Probably a spiritual person ... maybe Mother Theresa.
7. What is the last book you read?
I honest don't read books, after I'd left the University, back in the day, I just read technical stuff for my network engineer job. But I do read newspapers and several magazines.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Leonard Bernstein and West Side Story music. Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, 5th Dimension, Prince, Hall & Oats, Celine Dion, Sammy Davis Jr, Al Wilson, Spinners. I can't even put a dent into the artists I play.
9. What is your favorite food?
I'm a big salads guy, but obviously, ocasionally, I have to have my pizza or cheeseburgers.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Pick my finger nails at times, eat too fast when I eat alone.
11. What is your dream car?
I really don't have a dream car. Not into cars at all.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
I have several locations I want to visit. Israel and Australia are two at the top.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
Probably my grandfather.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Read and think! Go to the gym, have a regular exercise schedule planned out.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
As a good person, who made important contributions to family, Church, and society.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
I've never had a profitable activity online. Although I have made money online.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
I believe Vital Card will make money for people as it becomes active later this year (2019).
Thank you, Francis! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!