This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Gene Hughes ...
... up close and Personal
1. Gene, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I am a proud father of four wonderful kids, grandfather of eight,
and a native of Maryland's Eastern Shore, where I live with my wife
2. What is your main business?
My primary business is a partnership with CTFO - Changing the Future Outcome.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
The world is changing faster than ever. Technology is accelerating,
job security is declining and income inequality is increasing. People are
overworked and underpaid. With less time and freedom, people are left
wondering if there is a better way.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
The best part of IBOSocial for me is the incredible relationships I have developed here.
5. What is your passion?
My passion is people, providing life-changing products for those affected by pain or other ailments afflicting their lives to include their financial well being.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My hero is my Dad.
7. What is the last book you read?
Healing With Hemp.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
A conference call by CTFO CEO/Founder Stuart Finger. My favorite music? This would depend on the mood. Could be country, rock or rap... My most favorite song is "He Stopped Loving Her Today" - George Jones.
9. What is your favorite food?
Toss up between fried chicken or pizza.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Saving all of my empty CBD bottles.
11. What is your dream car?
1968 Z28 Camaro.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Purchase a private island.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Rise Early - Personal Care - Manifest a Positive Attitude - Read Goal
Statement - Read current book/chapter - Take Action!
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
Today, we are in the Information Age and more than job security we all need financial security. Unfortunately, our school system teaches us little about the subject of money. Our children will be required to learn much more than we ever did, and much more than schools are prepared to teach them. Cash flow management is an essential life skill, and a skill that will require more and more sophistication, as we move further into the Information Age. This life changing skill is what must be left behind.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
CTFO hands down!
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
First lets note that not everyone who joins MLM needs or wants to be rich, also, there is no such thing as a perfect MLM or any business for that matter. I do however prefer to focus on trends, timing and market potential. Enter the CBD Craze ... not just any CBD. Many tout this or that about their product line, this being said I simply chose CTFO based on facts provided by pure science.
Fact is, baby boomers are aging, and aches and pains are a fact of everyday life, and are growing worldwide.
Thank you, Gene! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!