This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
George Pierce ...
... up close and Personal
1. George, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I live in the mountains of western NC, USA. nearly 4K foot above sea level. The summers are fantastic.
2. What is your main business?
Health and wellness. Win At Losing Weight Now!
3. What attracted me to the internet marketing world?
I wanted to publish a weight loss site.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
The IBO Spirit ... the members.
5. What is your passion?
Family, friends, health and wellness, giving, walking, Internet Marketing, reading, chess, poker.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
7. What is the last book you read?
Knights Of the Green Cloth.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
9. What is your favorite food?
ICE CREAM! (notice the CAPS and the !)
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Research. I usually do the research.
11. What is your dream car?
57 Chevy convertible.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Not yet visited the Grand Canyon.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Remind myself that every minute is precious.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
How did he live so long and stay so young.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
This link is to my new YouTube channel, Internet Marketer Training Channel. What I share is different and perhaps better.
Thank you, George! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!