This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Graham Commander ...
... up close and Personal
1. Graham, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
My name is Graham Commander, I was born and bred in Birmingham, in the Sparkbrook area.I moved to Balsall Heath when I got married.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is promoting with the aid of the tools within my website: Watchlistenprofit.com.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
I was attracted to the internet way before getting into marketing, in order to find some way to earn money, with hopes to replace job income, which I gave up to become a caregiver.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
What I like best about IBO, being able to share my (blog post), as they used to be called, and get other members a lot who have become friends commenting on my press release.
5. What is your passion?
My main passion became, and still is writing, stories in particular, although I'm grateful for the spell checker tools. :-)
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My number one hero, has to be Jesus!
7. What is the last book you read?
The the last book I read, actually still reading is "Tie my shoes" by Lonnie E. Shipe.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
My favourite music if Traditional Folk, but my all time favourite song is “Amazing Grace” by Judy Collins.
9. What is your favorite food?
My favourite food has to be crispy Chicken.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Not sure about weirdest habit, but Humming is my most annoying habit, I have been told.
11. What is your dream car?
I don't have a dream car, although the model T. Ford my Dad own before I was born would make a interest heirloom.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
I really don't have a bucket list, but the one thing I would love to do is fly in the Whirlybirds helicopter.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
The person I would like to have chance to chat with over dinner is H.G.Wells.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
I struggle with motivation, but my passion helps and praising Jesus every morning also helps.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
I would like to be remembered as a helpful person and my legacy as a storybook writer.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
As this is my own created e-book and cover, the password to read it is IBO.
Thank you, Graham! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!