This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Grant Rayner ...
... up close and Personal
1. Grant, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
My name is Grant Rayner, I live in London, Ontario, Canada. I have been a lawyer for almost 35 years now currently specializing in family law.
2. What is your main business?
I have three "primary" online businesses but I would say that Global Domains International (GDI) is the one at the top of the list.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
I suppose it is trite to say that the power of the internet is what first attracted me to the internet marketing world. Never before has the average person been able to connect with so many.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
IBO is, essentially, a community. As such, with IBO it is possible to connect with, and learn from, so many exceptional people.
5. What is your passion?
I would have to say the idea of self-help. Learning is, of course, the key to growth and I have had the good fortune, within the past couple of years, to be exposed to the teachings of some exceptional mentors.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
Now that one is difficult but, if I were to name just one, it would have to be Dr. Joe Dispenza. His work is changing the world.
7. What is the last book you read?
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Love it all :)
9. What is your favorite food?
Well, again, love it all but, if I had to select I'd say a lightly toasted bologna sandwich. :)
10. What is your weirdest habit?
This one has me stumped. Try to avoid habits if I can ...
11. What is your dream car?
I think i'd have a fleet ... kinda like Jay Leno!
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Make a difference.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
Myself 100 years from now.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
A little meditation keeps me connected.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
As someone who cared.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
To date, the PowerLeadSystem has consistently yielded profit.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
Well that would have to be a link to Dr. Joe Dispenza on YouTube. He and his team are healing everything from stage 4 cancer to diabetes to lupus to MS.
Thank you, Grant! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!