This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
John Kespert ...
... up close and Personal
1. John, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I’m John Kespert, I was born in Boston, Massachusetts and have lived in a
town about a 20 minute drive south of that historic city nearly all my
life. My primary profession is being an online marketer.
2. What is your main business?
3. What attracted me to the internet marketing world?
I’ve been disabled due to polio since childhood, but for a number years I
was a direct salesman wheeling all over town in my power wheelchair,
reaching and serving customers all over my home town. As much as I enjoyed
doing that, as I got older the cold snowy New England winters and hot humid
summers made that doing so more difficult.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
In late 2012 I discovered IBOtoolbox and I love writing press releases to share here, and
also enjoy reading and commenting on the press releases that others write
and post here. I thoroughly enjoy how get to know, care about, and support
one another. That is what I like best about IBOtoolbox.
5. What is your passion?
My passion is to do what I can to help others, whether it is doing what I
can for my wife, or friends, or writing about what might benefit those who
read my IBO press releases.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My number one hero is Jesus, since He saved me, and as Lord makes me to
know how I am to live every day of my life.
7. What is the last book you read?
The last book that I read is the one that I’ve been reading since I was a
teenager, the Bible.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
The music I most enjoy listening to, and have on right now, is folk music
performed by the Kingston Trio, with “Charlie on the MTA” being my all time
9. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is broiled salmon.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
My weirdest habit is to come out with a
pun at any time, even sometimes the very instant after waking up in the
11. What is your dream car?
My dream car would be a wheelchair accessible van that could easily
accommodate both my wife and I.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
At the top of my bucket list, the one thing I would like to do in my life
is provide the woman I love, my wife, with a nice home in Boston, the city
she loves to spend time in whenever she can.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
The person I would like to have dinner with is James White, a Christian
speaker and debater, who I often listen to on Youtube.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Every day I keep motivated by reading Scripture and reading what other
marketers write and publish on IBOtoolbox.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
I would like to be remembered as someone who was thankful for the gift of
salvation from Christ, and as one who loved my wife as best as I could.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
My most profitable activity online today is SignaSource, an interactive
email signature service, which lets me earn commissions from up to 5
levels of referrals.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
The one link I want to share with the world is flsfunneltwo.com,
because there are so many people struggling to make money online and that
website can help them both get more leads, promote any business they are
already in, and even be able to earn some extra commissions.
Thank you, John! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!