This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
John Williams ...
... up close and Personal
1. John, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
My name is John Williams. I live in South Florida USA and I'm semi-retired. I am in retail right now, however am doing internet marketing and having fun and some success with it.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is JWE Promotions which is an internet affiliate marketing affair.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
That's a long story. To be short ... I lost a lot of weight via an internet weight loss product (a lifestyle change, not any kind of chemicals), which actually worked and found out I had the opportunity to share it and make some money doing so.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
The community of like-minded individuals and the opportunity to promote my web-sites.
5. What is your passion?
To get this internet thing right.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
Dead: Abraham Lincoln. Alive for me at the present time ... Mark Ling, a person who runs a company that taught me honestly how to get into this internet thing.
7. What is the last book you read?
"The Last Castle" ... A story of the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina. Just recently paid that place a visit.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Munford and Sons. I like rock and roll, and can not possibly pick out a favorite.
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Drinking wine while typing poorly at my computer.
11. What is your dream car?
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
More travel. Put my hand on the Colosseum in Rome ... doing that in October 2020 if all falls into place.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
My father. He died young, 44, and I hardly knew him.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Get up early and get to work. Either business or work around the house things.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
The 3 great kids my wife and I put into the world.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
My garden site. Unfortunately, my weight-loss sites are way too crowded for a small player like me.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
Prepare Solutions-Common Sense Emergency Preparedness! Emergency Preparedness is what this web site has in store for you.
This is a prepping site. Not the 'dig a hole in your back yard and stock up on ammo type thing'. It seems like every day people are being surprised and or displace by acts of mother nature or some economic situation. If people are properly prepared for such things, it would be a lot easier to endure the consequences. Living in South Florida, I have seen FEMA lines for food, gas lines, empty supermarket shelves, etc., even after a small hurricanes. People seem to be displaced every day due to some kind of crisis. Flooding, fires, hurricanes, tornados, freezing weather. Yikes!
Thank you, John! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!