This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Louise Kinnear ...
... up close and Personal
1. Louise, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I was born and raised in sunny South Africa. Currently, I live in the city of Polokwane in the Northern Part of the Country, in the Limpopo Province. My day JOB is in credit control.
2. What is your main business?
I am promoting two opportunities - one on digital training myDHLife.com, and Karatbars International where everyone is able to exchange fiat money, which loses value over time with gold, which keeps its value.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
I have been searching for ways to earn extra income and what better way than to do that from the comfort of your own home.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
I love the new look and the fact that it is free to be a part of the IBO-family.
5. What is your passion?
Assisting and teaching people all I know that may be beneficial to them.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
Definitely JESUS CHRIST - I battle to come to grips with the fact that HE went through all that pain for a world that still does not want to acknowledge and accept HIM as saviour.
7. What is the last book you read?
WOW, cannot even remember - It has been a long time since I last read a book. My time is limited as I have way too many irons in the fire most of the time. tsk tsk... multitasking takes its toll.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
I am listening to a FB video about the intuitive mind.
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your weirdest habit?
I have a tendency to see the funny side of things when I should be sympathetic/show empathy.
11. What is your dream car?
My 1995 Blue RAV4 - I prayed 5 years prior to owning "her".
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
To be financially free - I am working on that one now. :)
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
I have no idea. This question has never crossed my mind before.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
I have constant conversations with our Creator (My DAD). Listening to uplifting music also helps.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
That I loved life.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Karatbars International for sure.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
This Company is a "real deal" (it is so affordable to save in bullion gold).
Thank you, Louise! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
I wish you Health, Wealth and Happiness!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!