This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Micky Gramlin ...
... up close and Personal
1. Micky, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
The first half of my life I was shy, did not talk much and had no self confidence. By my own choice, my mother spoke for me. Then, I discovered MLM and realized that if I wanted to earn then I best start talking. Now, I will probably talk too much and I am overly self confident.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is Lead Generation Via Digital
3. What attracted me to the internet marketing world?
Seven heart attacks and five heart surgeries. I quit living for 10 hours on my last surgery. A child brought me back. During my recovery I lost everything and would have been homeless if not for a friend. Bed ridden, I started looking on the internet for a free business.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
There is nothing I don’t like about IBO, so I like everything. Growth for my business did not happen until I discovered IBO. It is where I begin my day and end my day. I am in and out of the platform often in between.
5. What is your passion?
In a professional sense, helping small businesses discover the power of digital advertising. My personal is video production and music.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My oldest son, Matthew.
7. What is the last book you read?
Tom Riach's book "The Simplest Sales Strategy!"
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Your favorite music? That’s a tough one ... Alternative!
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your weirdest habit?
I read 4 to 5 books at once!
11. What is your dream car?
I am driving it now, a 1990 Buick Riatta.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Spend a year travelling by train in the USA. The one thing I want to do is travel to Europe.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
After reading his books, IBOer Tom Riach. He is self made and he makes sense.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
I have a wish list, an action plan for it and quotes that I keep on a clipboard in front of me.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
I answered the call!
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Digital Lead Generation
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
Thank you, Micky! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!