This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Nichola D James ...
... up close and Personal
1. Nichola, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
Nichola D James, I was born and raised in the Caribbean on the island of Bequia, St.Vincent and the Grenadines. Presently, I live in New Jersey. I have a teaching and an accounting degree but presently I work as a Paraprofessional Aide at a school for children with special needs.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is Affiliate Marketing.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
I wanted to own my own business but I did not know which business I wanted, so I began researching online for a business choice and I became fascinated with affiliate marketing.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
The communication/relationship with my associates and members of the platform.
5. What is your passion?
Dressmaking and Design.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My dad was! He is no longer with us.
7. What is the last book you read?
Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Soft Rock - I Will Alway Love You by Whitney Houston.
9. What is your favorite food?
Caribbean Stewed Chicken.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Checking the doors several times at night to be sure that they are locked.
11. What is your dream car?
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Spend a month in Paris.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Listen to music, motivational videos, read books.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
A person who spent her life helping others as well as a humble, kind, generous and loving person.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
It is where affiliate marketers can get an excellent education in affiliate marketing.
Thank you, Nichola! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!