This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Phil Schaefer ...
... up close and Personal
1. Phil, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
Born in New York City in 1953. Now living in CHAPEL HILL, NC. I am a Home BASED Business Entrepreneur.
2. What is your main business?
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
At 65 years young, IT's always been my Side Business in hopes of earning a side income.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
IT's one of several Social Platforms I use. I suppose IT's the opportunity to post videos and PRs in hope of getting them seen outside this circle, as well as inside.
5. What is your passion?
PREVENTION* ... "A Healthy Concern is a Great Beginning." - P. Schaefer
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
Our Commander in Chief ... I'm kidding. My Brother Sandy, whose persistence in the hardest of times continues to amaze me.
7. What is the last book you read?
"BORN a CRIME" by Trevor Noah.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
The Rolling Stones and The Traveling Wilberys. Rock N' Roll ... "You Can't always Get What You Want."
9. What is your favorite food?
The Burger ... Turkey and/or Veggie.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Watching The Nightly News ... Something my Dad instilled in me.
11. What is your dream car?
The New 2020 Corvette.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Go to see "The Terracotta Soldiers" in China.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin for starters. These guys have given us some of the Best Quotes ever. "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." - Thomas Jefferson ... and "Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail." - Ben Franklin
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Taking Action while appreciating a powerful Quote or two keeps me thinking. Supplementation keeps me moving, literally I might add.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
My Sense of Humor, and appreciation of my parents Love for one another. My ART, Abstract American Indian Handmade Paper Collages. My love of the Cars I was lucky enough to experience in my lifetime. The Jag XKE being my favorite, along with my Toyota MR2.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
My efforts at creating a Perpetual-Motion-Promotion-Marketing-Machine ... A.K.A. "SYSTEMS"!
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
IT's my favorite picture my wife took of me in Oahu Hawaii in The Garden of The Temples ... Go IF ever you're there.
Thank you, Phil! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!