This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Terri Pattio ...
... up close and Personal
1. Terri, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
My name is Terri Pattio, I was born and raised in Port Arthur Texas. I'm currently living in San Antonio Texas due to circumstances beyond my control (a hurricane named Harvey flooded my home) and had to relocate San Antonio. I like it here and moving right along. This has been a great journey and I believe this is where God want me right now. So I go with the flow.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is Winning Domain Names and Small Business Websites
3. What attracted me to the internet marketing world?
I was tired of the same old, same old and getting nowhere fast. J.O.B. wasn't working for me because I was working for peanuts. I learned and educated myself about internet and network marketing and this is how people by educating them so they can succeed as well. You have to get skills and training before you can succeed. It's called personal development. It's a must that you do it.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
IBO spirit is caring and sharing. It's win win because you're using other people's content when you share valuable information on social media that will help others. Also you're branding your name and face online.
5. What is your passion?
My passion is helping people to succeed online. I do this by getting to know them and helping to find their why.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My father Wille Pattio Sr. He is no longer here with me and I miss him dearly. He was a great man that worked hard to provide for our family. God truly blessed me with a wonderful dad and I love him. Miss you and RIP.
7. What is the last book you read?
Tom Riach book "Self Improvement should be fun!"
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
My favorite music is R&B, my favorite song is Love and Happiness. I love this song because my grandmother and I listened to it all the time.
I remember her and feel good when listening to it.
9. What is your favorite food?
Texas style Barbecue Ribs are so good. Yummy!!!
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Watching Bewitched reruns. Hahaha I love looking at how Samantha mother and family keep putting spells on Darrin. It's so funny and I have a great laugh.
11. What is your dream car?
Dream car - as long as it gets me from point a to b, and cheap on gas. Does it really matter? I think not.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
At the top of my bucket list: Go to Hawaii
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Praying and meditation constantly
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
Being a humble and helpful person to everyone.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
Winning Domain Names and Small Business Websites
Thank you, Terri! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!