This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Todd Treharne ...
... up close and Personal
1. Todd, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I live in the mountains just above Durango, CO, USA ... I am best known as an internationally recognized transformational coach and leadership development teacher ... My mission is to connect you to YOU!
2. What is your main business?
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
At first it was to show folks there were alternatives to the staying stuck in a 'job' they had absolutely zero passion for. Then as I was leading myself through IM and MLM I realized the lack of leadership in these industries was a huge problem.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
It was a way for me to show people how to connect and share content for free. The community is awesome.
5. What is your passion?
Being part of the process that helps people discover their true potential and breakthrough their limiting beliefs.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
I am not a big hero worshipper guy in the traditional sense. The one I see giving a helping hand and sharing random, genuine acts of kindness with no expectation in return, is a hero in my book. That can be anyone at any given time.
7. What is the last book you read?
I always have 2 books with me, the one I am reading and the one I am writing. There are a few books a continuously read and have been for 30+ years. One I just finished is "Ask and Is Given" ~ Esther and Jerry Hicks.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
I love music, all kinds. Many of my clients are musicians. Right now, what is cued up is Tedeschi Trucks Band: Tiny Desk Concert. Some of my favorite peeps on the planet. Have a listen:
9. What is your favorite food?
Fresh berries, dark chocolate, or pizza.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
I pray and say a blessing before entering a building, room, etc...
11. What is your dream car?
I really don't dream about cars. I enjoy driving them, though don't strive or desire to own them. I test drove a Tesla and that was pretty awesome and some what surreal with the acceleration! Seriously, if you want to impress me with a car, it had better be a food truck!
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
I honestly have been living it! The next things would be to travel to some places I have yet to venture. Iceland and Machu Picchu.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
Pretty tough one, so many... First 3 that at the moment come to mind are Wayne Dyer, Mark Twain, and John Muir.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
That I left every interaction and engagement with the others feeling much better than when I entered it.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Social media Engagement.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
In His Own Majestic Voice, Earl Nightingale Shares The Secrets In A Condensed Version Of Napoleon Hill's; Think & Grow Rich. This is the secret: "Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve."
Thank you, Todd! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!