This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Velma Joseph ...
... up close and Personal
1. Velma, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
I was born in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles; grew up in Montserrat, West Indies, and now reside in the Bronx, New York. I’m a retired Accountant.
2. What is your main business?
Total Life Changes.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
I’m from the attending weekly meetings era; but, after been introduced to Video Conferencing and Webinars, where one can comment through instant messaging (IM), I started with Online prospecting; hence, I became a part of the Internet Marketing world.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
Connecting with people worldwide, who share different, yet similar experiences…
5. What is your passion?
I am an encourager, and have a passion to help others succeed…
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My son Emil ~ At the age of 18, he earned his 2nd Degree Black Belt in Taekwando; and before he was 26, he became a Dr. of Pharmacy.
7. What is the last book you read?
"Who Moved My Cheese", long time ago; The Bible on a daily basis.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
ZJB Radio ~ a station in Montserrat.
My favorite music is Gospel music. And my song is "At The Cross" by The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your weirdest habit?
I find myself eating dessert before my main course, and enjoy it very much.
11. What is your dream car?
My husband and me currently own a Toyota - Rav 4 and it serves us well; however, I’m not picky ~ Anything that takes me on my journey, without breaking down, is good.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Learn to play the Piano.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
My mother and/or mother-in-law (both deceased).
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Motivated - Listen to gospel music; Sane - Play games on computer or mobile.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
As a Peaceful Warrior ~ the way I cared for, motivated and helped others.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Working on, and finishing this questionnaire.
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
Total Life Changes makes a Global impact - It (TLC) offers, Health, Beauty, Weight Loss products and More Wealth; also, gives one a chance to create his or her own testimony.
Thank you, Velma! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!