The more subscribers you have on your email list, the more chances you have to make sales. This is especially true, if you build a well-targeted email list. A targeted list will be full of hungry customers, who want what you have.
1. Keep Building – Don’t rest after you have started to built a substantial list. List building is an ongoing process, because you will lose subscribers. People will unsubscribe, because of various reasons, they get too many emails, or perhaps they just don’t have the time to keep up with it all. That is why it is important to provide relevant content. Content your subscribers can actually put to use.
2. Send Regular Messages – Don’t just get people signed up for your email list, and have the list go stale. Send regular messages to them, that are focused on the topic for which they signed up. Focus on relationship building at first, and then lead into sales messages.
3. Ask Readers to Share – At the end of your email messages, be sure to ask your readers to share your emails with people they think would get something out of your message. Just like you ask them to share, and like social media posts, ask them to share your email messages. Another way to get more subscribers.
4. Promote Free Stuff – Don’t only promote paid things in email, also tell them about any new freebies you have created, or that are available elsewhere. That way your subscribers don’t miss out on some great free stuff.
5. Offer Early Bird Specials – Whether it is a sneak preview, an early bird sale, or something else, offer it only to your list of subscribers. Since they are signed up, and reading the email, they feel they get something extra special.
6. Cross-Promote – Promote your social media platforms to your email subscribers within your broadcast messages as well. Get them to subscribe, and encourage them to make a comment on a particular post.
7. Survey Your Subscribers – When you are in the middle of creating a new product, it is a great idea to send your list subscribers a survey, asking their opinion about your product name, or which product you should release next. They love being involved, and it puts the idea in their mind that there is a launch coming.
8. Be a Resource – Your audience likes you enough to let you into their inbox, so the least you can do is send them information that is helpful. Become a resource to your audience, without pushing a product each time. They will learn to open your emails, and appreciate you. This point is very important.
Email marketing is one of the most amazing solutions to any business owner, who is feeling as if they are missing out on something. Email marketing is the most effective form of marketing ever invented, and you want to be part of it.